5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post
Drip.
Drip.
Drop.

The world around the she-cat was crashing and angry- almost like StarClan was sending a sign to not attack the probably now sleeping RiverClan camp. She sighed and quietly tip-toed through the forest, followed by the rest of the patrol group.

Halestar had waited until the night was dark and the storm was rough for this- it disguised the pelts and the oncoming scent of her clan. A loud crash of thunder echoed through the forest, making her muscles tense up slightly. She was nervous, but knew it would be for the better of all the clans- after all, RiverClan needed to be taken down a rock or two.

She looked back at the cats who were following her and nodded as they made their way further in the direction of RiverClan- tonight would be ShadowClan's night. Tonight they would rule the forest. Her fur was damp and she was a bit chilled, but she knew they could do this. Nothing would make her patrol back down now.

@Aquarius @Aashka @Chameleon @Darkclaws @Splash @Eclipse
Rasberrybubble was masked in her disguise of wet soggy fur. She slipped quitely among the trees following Halestar. Completely alert for any sign of a Riverclan cat. She couldn't afford to let her clan be spotted. She knew her duty was to help the clan. She gave a small nod back to Halestar and continued.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here