View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2016, 01:43 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: "War never changes.." [F4 RP]

Rebecca shook her head. “I recruited a bunch of small communities yesterday for the minutemen, even a small family of three that lives on a farm out North on the beach.” She remarked, broken glass crunching under her feet as they walked through the quiet, dark streets of Boston, “I haven’t done business with the Brotherhood in a very long time. I just want to do my rounds here and see if there are any raiders still around. I also want to see if there are any good creatures to hunt farther west.” It was strangely quiet around here, but the General did not falter in walking. “Henry, go scout out ahead.” She gave a command to her canine and with a bark, he ran off down the street to see if it was safe. She glanced down the alley as they passed it, seeing a half-eaten carcass of a Brahmin surrounded by a small pack of 3-4 wild mongrels, which were horribly scarred, bald and skinny-looking creatures that barely represented dogs anymore. “We can’t have those things around this close to some of the settlements. Mike, take care of them.” She said, curious to see how he’d handle them.