View Single Post
Old June 21st, 2017, 01:04 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztec Ruins View Post
Firepaw sat back, shaking his head silently in thought of his brother’s constant flirtatious attitude. One of these days he’s gunna get into some big trouble… thought the orange and white tabby. But he did no action to stop him. Firepaw wasn’t the stopping stuff kind of cat. He was too shy, too timid for all of that. Heck he could barely talk to a she-cat let alone trying to stop Sunpaw. Lifting his head he saw Kestrelpaw walk into the clearing and he smiled. The only she-cat he knew he could talk to. “Kestrel!” he finally piped up stepping over and walking up to her. “How was training?” he asked, smiling sweetly at her, tail flicking. He was always happy to see her, considering she was his sister, and also she was fun to be around. “Did you do anything cool? Did you see any rival warriors from the opposite clans?” he asked with a sort of, well to put it bluntly, overly dramatic breathy gasp before his last question. Ah, Firepaw, always fascinated with the smallest things. Did he care? Nope.
"Hey, Firepaw."
Kestrelpaw grinned at her brother with a flick of her own tail. Sunpaw might be the one who was fun to compete with and joke around with, but there was no other cat like Firepaw for having conversations. He was probably the one cat who knew all her secrets. Aime'Storm was a close second, but even he was not as knowledgable on Kestrelpaw's adventures as her brother was. "Oh, I just went hunting today. You know how it is - Aime'Storm has a long pelt, hot day, late in the morning, kinda hard to do much training right now. We're doing some battle training later as far as I know, though!" She mewed with another smile. See, Sunpaw didn't ask as much about her day. Firepaw? He never failed to ask her how she was doing. Kestrelpaw might be a logical cat, one who had never really had much of a playful kithood, but she always enjoyed being cheerful around him. It was impossible not to smile! He was constantly smiling, and it made her cheer up almost instantly! "No rival warriors. I don't see how there could have been any, there's such a guard up - thank goodness WindClan's too scared to come over here. And, you never really see anything cool hunting." She mewed, her hues flashing with excitement as she spoke about WindClan and then dulling as she continued. There was the logical side of Kestrelpaw, coming out to quickly disillusion the idea that there might be rival warriors or "something cool" out there.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.