View Single Post
Old June 21st, 2017, 12:46 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
Fennelnose spared Stormstrike a glance, gaze quickly scanning the warrior before they turned back towards their leader, dipping their head in the respect they had forgot to give them when they interrupted. Stepping in the den and settling down near the entrance, they began. “Assuming you aren’t aware, Remorapaw is being treated in ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat Den as we speak.” Their mouth formed a frown, outwardly showing their disapproval at their kit being in another Clan’s camp. “I would like to visit them, if it isn’t a problem..?” They ended their inquiry with a raised pitch, leaving all the time in the world for Snowstar to respond. Hopefully, they would agree to their request.

But there was still a lingering, annoying thought in the back of the deputy’s mind that insisted that this was a bad idea.
Snowstar blinked at her deputy as they spoke, and responded immediately. "Of course," If her kit was being healed in another Clan, Snowstar wouldnt like that either. She knew that ThunderClan would probably need their deputy, but Snowstar wouldnt stop Fennelnose from going to visit their kit. "Of course," She repeated herself. "Go." She just felt glad that she wasnt feeling as annoyed as usual, but she did want Fennelnose to go before she changed her mind again, since she was unpredictable even to herself at the moment.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust