View Single Post
Old June 20th, 2017, 02:14 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
@Spirit

(Sorry about that! Was busy all day ;w; )

Badgerpaw felt different today. Like she had a purpose... or no... she was supposed to be doing something, but what? The new apprentice had been staying in camp, almost bursting with energy and excitement to go out into the territory to explore, but in fear that she would get in trouble decided against it. Instead, Badgerpaw surveyed the clearing, her tail and head held high as she scanned to try and find her mentor. To be honest, she vaguely remembered what her mentor looked like, perhaps her mentor would recognize her first? Shaking her head from the thought, she placed her rump on the ground, her eyes scanning the cats as she settled on a vaguely familiar shape and pattern. Perhaps that was her mentor?

Spirit... Spirit something. Tilting her head, her ears quickly following, Badgerpaw quickly leaped back up and began to wave her tail in hopes that her mentor would see her, if it was her. She was indeed waving to the right cat, although the molly had no idea that her mentor could literally not see her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post

@AbsurdJinx

Spiritsight peered awkwardly at Flareheart. She was thankful that he knew how hard it was for her to ask for help, for she was about to ask for even more of said thing.
"I think we'll go to the borders first, perhaps take RiverClan first, they have the nicest smell of the surrounding clans.." She said, before taking a big breath. "Buteeh.. I don't think I'll be able to spot my own apprentice.. I've only spent time with her once, so I haven't picked up on the vibrations she makes and such, like I have with you and my family.. So, if you see the average newly appointed apprentice type of molly coming towards us, do tell me.. Also, her name is Badgerpaw" She said, trying to ask for help in the most casual way that she could.
She felt mixed about whether she was fit for the role of a mentor. She couldn't even find her own apprentice!

(Sorry for short post :3 )
Flareheart wondered how Spiritsight thought RiverClan smelled nice, causing him to release an arrogant snort of amusement. And then he took note of her somewhat forced casual tone, which brought on a surge of frustration. He often wished she would freely ask him for help, instead of being stubborn. But then again, her stubbornness made her who she currently is, and he wouldn't ask for anything else. Flareheart scoffed and rolled his eyes teasingly before answering her. ``I've got you, Spiritsight.`` He let his tail-tip brush her flank reassuringly before he spun around to face the clearing.

Opening his jaws wide, Flareheart called out, ``Badgerpaw! Badgerpaw! Is there a Badgerpaw here?`` And then he spotted a younger-looking feline, waving her tail while looking in the direction of both him and Spiritsight. He put two and two together. ``Oh!`` He chirped happily, followed by a quick and joyful chuckle. He beckoned the younger she-cat over with a brief flick of his tail. ``Here she comes.``

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; June 20th, 2017 at 02:15 PM.