View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2016, 12:36 AM
hoh! wow

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Brightkit's expression changed as she noticed Martenkit springing through the air towards her. His outline was blurred, as always, and she didn't have time to react before he bowled her over, the two tumbling over and over. Brightkit gave a mew of surprise and shock, struggling to disentangle herself from her friend before they stopped rolling, although due to the speed and her clumsiness, she was unable to do so and landed on top of the tom, sprawled out on top of him. "You scared the fur off of me!" She mewed a little grumpily, springing off of him once she could catch her bearings, before grinning at her friend. "That's one way to get my attention, though," She mewed, her tail twitching in an amused manner. She could never be upset with any cat for long...especially not a friend, and definitely not Martenkit. The calico she cat's hues lit up with amusement and she began to purr steadily, shaking bits of dust and moss out of her fur that had collected as a result of rolling across the nursery floor. She glanced over at her friend, a grin now plastered firmly on her maw and excitement vivid in her bright hues. "So what was it that you required me for...or was it simply for the pleasure of my amazing company?" She asked, mischief now dancing in her hues and she was practically dancing, jumping from paw to paw in an excited manner, the way that she did when she just couldn't sit still. Brightkit was smaller than her friend- she was undersized for her age, and she most likely always would be, although she didn't let that bother her any more than her ruined sight or her overenergetic personality. However with her standing over him, she was a couple of inches taller, and it made her feel like she was in control now. She wondered if when she was an apprentice she would be bigger than the larger kits, or perhaps she would only be the same size as them. Still, age was a factor to control as well...and although Brightkit had never cared much for being in charge, it was a nice feeling to have every once in a while. Her thin whip-like tail twitched from side to side, her expression still mischievous and amused, hues sparking with excitement and posture that of a kit who wanted to play- braced, and tail twitching with anticipation.
Martenkit's huge eyes struggled in his head as result to the dizzying tumble, a grin pasting his face, and he remained on his back. The kit shifted on the nursery floor as Brightkit sprung out of his vision, his hind-legs sprawling out and belly up. His smiling jaws spread wider, and the small cat couldn't control the immature giggling fluttering about his chest. Giggling and giggling more, he tittered like a child. Go figure.
Martenkit made an awkward twist but to no avail, before heaving himself onto his paws all amid his high-pitched laughter. He stepped in front of her and mimicked his friend, bouncing side to side while his pelt spiked out wildly in the gold light as joy flooded the small body. His stub of a tail twitched and flickered side to side like a flame, and his long spine arched up as per usual.
"You should have seen your face!" Martenkit mrrowed, but hardly through his everlasting giggles. His mew was high of a kitten's, juggled by the mirth dancing inside him almost as much as he and Brightkit.