View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2017, 08:55 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
That thought was utterly ridiculous... but Blossomkit loved it. Being the beauty queen of RiverClan was an idea that very much pleased her, and she squealed in a tone that was sharper then it should have been - possibly hurting the younger tom's ears. Of course she didn't mean to, but because he couldn't see her apologetic expression afterwards, this was doubtful that he would understand. Maybe she should just have apologized, but whether she forgot or thought he could pick up on her body language, she didn't say a word. Only if I feel perfect? Well, after her excited outbreak, she wasn't sure how she felt. A little embarassed, but otherwise, glowing with the kind praise that Cygnetkit had given her. "I... guess I do," She mewed in a cautious tone. And yet still, she hadn't apologized for her loud squeal. Perhaps now it was more the fact that there was always squealing going on. Maybe he didn't mind? And if he did, she would certainly apologize - later, that was.
Her squeal was loud; much louder than she intended. Cygnetkit's ears were especially sensitive, due to the neural centers for sight being rewired to serve his other senses. The sharp, loud noise stung his ears, ringing back and forth within them. He let out a soft mewl, instinctively folding his ears back to shield them from more damage. His whine of pain was quiet, and he hoped she didn't tell; he was used to loud noises, yes, but this was closer and sudden; he wasn't expecting someone to practically scream into his sensitive ears. His smile hardly faded; it was unlike him to hold the results of his own handicap against others, particularly when they didn't mean it. "Good! Then your name will be not Blossomkit, but Queen Blossomsparkle... er.... Blossomshimmer?" he mewed in response, struggling to find a name that seemed fitting for the supposedly attractive nursery mate. "Wait! I have it! Blossomglow!" Cygnetkit pronounced proudly, beaming with a childish happiness.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending