Thread: SkyClan Nursery
View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2017, 03:31 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

[QUOTE=RedHead;280406][CENTER] {isn't there an order we are going in?}
Feeling a slight nibbling on his ear, Blazekit opened his pale olive green eyes, narrowing them and looking up at his sister. "Um, excuse me? Personal space please!" He meowed, but you could hear the laughter in his tone as he sat up, causing his sister to slide off of him. He shook his pelt, his fluffy auburn fur seeming like flickering flames as it moved. At his sister's suggestion of a game, the tomkit rolled his eyes. "Oh come on Poppykit, we can do better than that!" He got to his paws, jumping out of the best with ease. His large size made it easy for the young cat to get around to where he wanted to, and plus he was much larger than most kits in the nursery, even the one older than him. He was going to grow to be one of the taller cats in the clan most likely. "Let's play where we are warriors! I'll be Blazestar, leader of Skyclan!" The auburn cat meowed, puffing out his chest. "You two can choose who you will be."

"I'll be the deputy of SkyClan, Auroraflame!" Rosekit chirped, puffing her chest out.
(i forgot the order tbh)

Last edited by wickedvirtues; June 7th, 2017 at 03:32 PM.