View Single Post
Old June 5th, 2017, 03:33 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
(It's fine.)
Gingerpaw blinked. Usually she would turn on any cat who told her that, but this was different, this was Blarepaw. The ginger tabby molly just stood there for a while, trying to take it in. "You look very pretty in the sun and your eyes are pretty too.", thats what he had said. Gingerpaw looked at him for a while longer and then dropped her gaze. How should she respond? It certainly felt like a odd statement. Part of her wanted to thank him, part of her wanted to yowl at him. But she wasn't sure which one she wanted to do so Gingerpaw stayed silent.
Blarepaw continued walking with his head down,
feeling heartbroken that she hadn't replied. Why did I even try?! The apprentice walked to a tree and climbed onto a branch. She probably doesn't like me anymore. Blarepaw stared blankly up at starclan, forgeting that he was on a walk with Gingerpaw. Don't be so hard on yourself. She was probable just speechless about that comment.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; June 5th, 2017 at 03:34 PM.