View Single Post
Old June 5th, 2017, 10:08 AM

My Mood: Annoyed
Default Re: SkyClan Leader's Den

@Duskflight
[ sorry it took me so long to finally post X - X ]
Neverfalter padded nervously into Grousestar's den. He was shaking like a leaf caught in a storm.This three legs barely stable enough to keep him on his paws. His pelt lied flat against his small form as he almost dragged himself across the ground acting as if something would come out and attack him at any moment. He was scared... no beyond scared, he was downright terrified. He loved his clan with all his heart and wanted them to love him as well, but he just couldn't take it anymore! He was never good enough and never would be. He could never and would never be able to fight like a true warrior, to unsheath his claws and bare his teeth in order to protect his clan. He was smaller, clumsier, slower, weaker than everyone else, and most would say he had about as much courage as a baby mouse. He wished, oh how he prayed to Starclan that he would be able to find the warrior within him during the Battle of Retribution, and it was there right in front of him! But... he just couldn't reach it.
Now, with his mind and heart heavy with despair, the three-legged tom crouched down into a ball on the floor of the den with his tail tucked, ears flat in fear and sadness, and his head hidden beneath his large paws as tears streamed down his face and waited to speak with his leader.

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"