View Single Post
Old June 4th, 2017, 10:48 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
Sproutwhisker quietly watched over her as she snuggled up against him and started to fall asleep within his embrace. After awhile she didn’t shiver anymore, but she was still terribly cold. Without the rise and fall of her form to signify her breathing, anyone would’ve thought she was dead. The rain really had done a number on her and the young tom-cat made it his responsibility to make her feel better. He began to groom her fur, licking up all the mud and rainwater from Talonfang without hesitance. “I love you, Talonfang..” Sproutwhisker murmured softly to her as she slept, resting his muzzle on her back as he closed his eyes and drifted off as well with the gentle rain being heard from outside.
She had started purring again and her body temperature was almost normal, but she still hadn't woke up. She had barely heard Sproutwhisker murmur to her before plunging back into unconsciousness.
@Robin-chan

Last edited by SacredMadness; June 4th, 2017 at 11:31 PM.