Thread: SkyClan Nursery
View Single Post
Old May 27th, 2017, 05:45 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Daystripe smiled as she told him the names, he couldn't help it but nuzzle the three of them. "Their names are wonderful, I wouldn't have been able to do better." He admitted with a slight chuckle, he was really bad with names- awkwardly bad. Leaning over to his mate, he gave her cheek a loving lick, he was so proud of her for giving them those little angels, this family. "You don't know how happy I am, Spottedheart, ever since you were an apprentice, the only thing you did was making me happy, and I'm glad you did, I'm glad you got to be my apprentice... And overall, I'm glad to be the tom to be with you, your mate and the father of our kits." He purred, and nuzzled his kits, smiling even more as he heard their cute mews.
Spottedheart laughed softly, not wanting to disturb the small kits too much, as she still had Rosekit and Poppykit close to her. "I am as well," she said softly, maybe it seemed like too little, but she couldn't really put together any real sentences with all the emotions she was feeling. Her kits were adorable, her mate was kind, she didn't know what else she could want, she ran her tail along Daystripe's back, smiling the whole time, before wrapping it around her kits again, deciding to leave Blazekit and his father together, as they looked about the same, and it was adorable. Looking down at Poppykit and Rosekit again, she started to lick their heads, watching the two tortoiseshell kits warmly, since they weren't with their father like now, unlike with Blazekit. In the end she all loved them equally though, and nothing could change that, still smiling the whole time.