View Single Post
Old May 24th, 2017, 07:48 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Buzzardstride wasn't a fool, he saw her forced smile and gave her a serious look. "Look, you wouldn't even fool StarClan with this look on your face, this faltering smile, meh, I've seen some better acting around here." He teased and placed a paw onto her cheek to show that he didn't try to make her mad, a smile forming on his maw as he was asked the question, but he saw her worried look and pulled her closer to him, sharing a tad of body heat to show that he was there. "We can't forever get rid of it, Asterpaw, you need to tell yourself that you did the right thing, it might not have been justified, nor right to do it, but you did it for your clan and your own life, who knows, that cat might've been the one living with these remorse today, we need to endure what life throws at us." The tom said softly, he leaned down and started licking the top of the she-cat's head comfortingly.

"You see, if you on telling yourself that you did wrong in all of this, it sure won't help, you could've been that cat and... Honestly, I hate losing members of the clan, apprentices the most because they had not yet gotten the chance to live the life of a warrior, I want you to understand that... We all make mistakes, I've done mistakes too, and, just telling myself that I'm lucky enough to be alive today is enough to make me feel a lot better... And, there's also the fact that, people care about you, you aren't a murderer or anything and you need to understand that." The warrior added in his ever so soft tone as he met the small she-cat's gaze.
The tom was awfully touchy with her, but it was comforting to Asterpaw. She had never known her father. So, the fact that Buzzardstride was acting like a fatherly figure towards her-- the fact that he was being so friendly-- it meant a lot to her. His words were calm. Sweet. Friendly. He was talking to her as a friend, not as a clanmate... not just letting her know that 'Dusk Syndicate cats are evil and he deserved to die,' but that she wasn't a murderer. He was reminding her that cats cared about her. Everyone made mistakes. Everyone messed up. And, she wasn't the first one to do something wrong. She hadn't meant to. Everyone knew that, didn't they? Everyone knew that. They realized that she hadn't meant to. They realized that it had been a mistake. Those who knew what she had done, anyways. "Thank... thank you, Buzzardstride. I really appreciate you being so friendly towards me. It means a lot." No one had been there for her since after the battle. She hadn't thought to go to Ebonyfrost's den-- but maybe that was where Alabasterpaw and Azulpaw were. She would be glad if the young tom was safe, and being taken care of like he needed to. That gash had been bad. She knew the damage her sister could inflict. At least, he hadn't been doing it for her again. At least she knew he had fought back this time, not just taking it to keep her safe. At least she knew that things were going to be okay now. He was going to be okay.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.