View Single Post
Old May 24th, 2017, 11:19 AM
i put the si in almsivi

My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
As his head was settled on Plovers body he gave a small smile watching him eat. It had seemed he hadnt eaten for days by how fast the mouse was left with nothing but skin and bones. He leaned up and placed a few affectionate licks to the toms cheek,"Thank you, I know I can nag at times but I just want you to be okay." he was rather affectionate when it came to Plover, and more over barring then he was with Briarpaw or Finchpaw. It was fairly noticable, seeing from Finches sly comments they made he decided he didnt care. He had known Plover the longest and would care for him. "I want you to try to sleep. Rest your head on me if you need to, I want you to sleep well and be fully rested when you wake up." he gave a small smile. He really did care for the other cat, honestly just wanting him to feel well seeing as he could barely sit up at the moment. "I'll be here when you wake up."
Letting out a rattling purr, Ploverpaw shut his eyes, basking in that morning warmth and the feeling of the tom next to him-- he was lucky indeed, to have someone who truly cared for him. It wasn’t bias as it was a sense of obligation, but Plover tended to melt around Arrowpaw, his resolve breaking down with a few well-placed words. As the tabby told him, gently, that he would stay, the tom shut his eyes, curling into his companion. It was a choice well made, to stay with Arrow-- he'd never regret it.

baibai