View Single Post
Old May 21st, 2017, 10:27 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
The toms ears twitched a bit, "Well, I usually try not to break the rules but sometimes I can be a bit rough sometimes..." Fernkit felt the need to defend himself. He wasn't really a bad kit, he just needed to grow up a bit. He took a few moments to think about her question, "Lets play tag!" He mewed happily.

(Sorry its so short, I typed out a longer response but my tab was closed out..)
Coalkit pricked her ears in interest towards Fernkit's suggestion. She didn't bother trying to respond to his previous statement as it would lead to yet another, unnecessary argument. She could already tell that if they became friends, they'd have plenty of those. She might as well save her breath for the ones that'll matter in the long run. "Okay!" She replied, finally standing fully on her feet. At that moment, you could see just how small she really was. Her kitten fluff was still there and her height didn't quite match his. Coalkit was still determined to play though. That's just the type of feline she was. Quickly she reached a paw out and tapped his face before scampering off to start the game. "You're it!"

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL