View Single Post
Old May 21st, 2017, 12:26 AM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Somewhere, somewhere before she knew she had seen the mistyness that was showing in the other kit's eyes. Somewhere before she had seen that expression on his features, like... like he was trying to see her-- but he can't, she suddenly realized. Blossomkit had never formally met a blind cat before. And, to be honest, it surprised her. Cocking her head ever so slightly to the side, she sat down, wrapping her tiny tail around her paws like a blanket. The fluffy fur covered them, giving her a sense of security; though how that was so secure to her was uncertain. "Um-m... hi," She mewed. Wait-- yes, she had said the right word. Good. "I'm... I'm, uh.. Blossomkit." And gotten her name right. So far so good. She hadn't messed a simple introduction up in a long time, though. And probably never would. "You are who? I mean, heh... are you-- I mean who are you?" And there ended the winning streak. So much for her better sounding voice. Maybe things would be better in a couple of moons. Why did she smell like flowers now? Where'd I get that, anyways? Perhaps it was from the flower-patch her friend had shown her earlier. That had to be it.
He simply smiled widely at her; not judging, not reproachful, simply listening to the other kit. "I'm Cygnetkit. Bouldglare is my dad. He's a strong warrior,"he mewed in response, tail flicking happily, glad for the company; he had been just fine all on his own, but didn't mind having someone to talk to. "Oh? Me? I'm blind. Everyone wonders that; I don't care, though. Being blind is fine; it means I can smell everything really well. Like, I knew one of the queens today was having issues making milk, because she smelled like the medicine den, and her kit smelled a little like borage after she licked it clean,"he replied, smile widening. He seemed very excited to be talking about it. "I like being able to smell, and hear, and feel; I don't judge anycat on the way they look, either; only the way they act."

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending