View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2017, 02:44 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

@BluBunny

The tuxedo warrior padded slowly through the territory, her eyes focused ahead of her and her muzzle high, as she quickly scented the area, making sure herself and her apprentice, Ratpaw ( who she hoped was following close behind her) were in the best area to search for prey. She wanted to give the apprentice something easy to start him out. That and getting lost in the territory is the last thing she wanted the young apprentice to do. Badger could remember losing her mentor in the first moon of her apprenticeship... her mother had to come yowling out her name to find her. It was actually quite embarrassing, and much like her apprentice, Badger despised her mother with a passion. Scenting the air again, Badgerbite stopped, her tail awkwardly sticking straight out as she turned, stopping her apprentice with a glance.

"Ok... I'm going to start you out with hunting to help build muscle and speed, then we can get to training later." She waited a bit before continuing again, "Minus basic defensive moves, in the case that we ever get ambushed by Riverclan or any of the others..." Her fur bristled at the mention of Riverclan. Shadowclan and Riverclan had definitely not been in good standing with eachother for a while now. Turning back to look at Ratpaw, her tail flicked to her right side as she lifted her muzzle to the sky and drank in the air.

"When you're hunting, it's important to be able to make a distinction between the smells. I smell prey in this area, but can you tell me what it is?" She cocked her head to the side and waited. She smelled a mouse somewhere in the area, but it was possible that other prey or older scents were lingering around.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; May 16th, 2017 at 02:45 PM.