View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2017, 11:18 AM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Post Re: Part Of Silentshade's Journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post
{ @Silentshade }
Moxie carefully padded through the territory. The Molly often came to her former home, and watched the warriors walk past. She remembered her horrible life with her mother, when she was beaten and bruised, and dark cats came to her in dreams. Say what you will about it, learning her father was a syndicate cat was the best thing in her life. She was finally free, and happy. It was much better than the clans. They thought they were much better than the Ds, but in reality they were the same, if not worse. They were the ones to kill anyone who disagreed with their beliefs. When the Syndicate took kits they were saving them. She licked her paw and then focused her vision on a Molly waking up another cat. She had a battle in her mind for a second, then walked towards them, "Hello, my name is Moxie, who are you?" She used her usual facade, the starry eyed girly girl who was kind and sweet.
"Silentshade...." the gray and white she-cat said slowly. She didn't know to trust this Moxie cat or not. "Sorry if we are on your territory, we are just passing through and needed place to rest!" She licked her paw. " most of us are Riverclan warriors, and we are going into twolegplace to try to find my father! Have you seen him? Looks just like me except with dark gray eyes?" She asked, her blue eyes wide and hopeful, much like a kit asking for a story. I hope she has seen him! it would make this journey so much easier! she thought with reckless hope.
@Myst

Last edited by Bracken12; May 15th, 2017 at 11:19 AM. Reason: forgot something!