View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2017, 08:28 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: FearClan, Clan of the Feared and Cruel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brambleflight View Post
(... There are things you will need to fix)
1 (OPTIONAL): Name. Blackdeath is ok, but normally the best guards (And sometimes the mediocre ones!) get -bite as their suffix. Plus, Black Death is a kind of disease.
2: Backstory. I keep forgetting to mention it, but FearClan isn't a very new Clan. It's been around at least 9-18 lifetimes (Cause the Clan has forgotten their history.) and BaneClan dominated the forest/lake at least 9 lifetimes before that. Plus, killing 60 cats is too OP. And btw there was no plague.
3: Powers. Too OP, but change it to 25 or lower and it's fine
4: Plot. It's fine, but although they sometimes have a sibling rivalry, they would almost never hurt each other (Unless one of them betrays the Clan, or during training)

As for the code,

1: Defend your Clan, even with your life. Kill any wannabe Clan before it gets strong, and friendships with cats in said wannabe Clans is forbidden.
2: Kill any cat who crosses the borders.
3: Guards must be fed first, then Queens/Kits, then cats who have hunted at least one piece of prey, then Elders, then the cats who haven't hunted prey.
4: Prey is killed only to be eaten. Thank DarkClan for your merciless kills.
5: A Kit must prove itself worthy of being an Apprentice before being assigned a mentor.
6: Cats who have recently ranked up must keep a silent vigil for one night.
7: A cat cannot be made Head Guard without having mentored at least one apprentice, and cannot be made Deputy without having mentored at least two apprentices.
8: The Deputy will become Leader when the Leader dies unless a cat fights with him/her for leadership to the death.
9: After the death of the Deputy or Head Guard, the Leader must chose the new Deputy before moonhigh.
10: Every full moon, any kits deemed useless must be thrown in the river, and the Leader can decide which kits must be mates with another.
11: Boundaries must be checked regularly. Kill any trespassers.
12: No cat can let Kits from FearClan be harmed.
13: The word of the Leader is law.
14: Killing opponents is a mark of bravery, and those who killed more shall be respected.
15: Cats must scorn the life of Kittypets and Loners/Rogues.
Black Death was THE PLAGUE back in the... 1700-1800s??? And I said HER ANCESTORS were there during the plague, ETC ETC.
The rest I can most certainly deal with... I'll do 25 at the least, if it allows me to join.... And I'll accept Blackbite..
BUT I'M MAKING A CHARACTER NAMED DEATH THAT STAY "DEATH" EVEN AS THE BEST HEAD GUARD! (If I may)
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!

Last edited by JaxenAmethyst; May 12th, 2017 at 08:36 PM.