Thread: Seastones
View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2017, 06:29 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley/Kestrel View Post

His vision was darkening, he could barely even move.
Morningheart closed his eyes, the stinging of his eyes was just a mere tickle compared to the burning, twisting feeling in his lungs.
He could barely see anything, he was numb all over.
His eyes slipped shut completely, and he let himself go...

The sun-kissed tom flopped onto the shore, water gurgling in his throat and spilling out of his jaws as he threw up the salty water that burned his throat and clogged his system. His breaths came in raspy, pained breaths as his tense lungs released as the oxygen flowed back into his body. Morningheart's stinging eyes were wide, barely processing the brush with death he just had. There were still black blobs in his vision, and he could barely move.
He could barely move his paws, but out of the corner of his blurry vision, he spotted the tom that had saved his life promptly faint, and he let out a weak moan of despair. Morningheart's throat ached so bad, he thought it was bleeding for a moment.

Fur disheveled, he coughed up even more water as his head spun. Weakly lifting his head up, he stared at Littlewing. ( @Myik )
"You're... you're alive.." He had barely managed to rasp out, eyes tearing up with pain. Morningheart's eyes trailed to Cloudburst weakly, and let out a mumbled rasp. He couldn't move, but he desperately wanted to help.

The warrior's cheek was rested on a stone, barely even registering what was happening around him. He thought... He thought he was going to die. Morningheart had never felt so scared in his life.

"We need... We need to help... 'im.... I can't.... move.."
Looking over, Littlewing shifted. She slowly began to move over until she was pressed against the cat. Littlewing began to lick his fur backwards. "Shh, keep your streagth up," She mewed. The she cat turned her head for a moment. "You should get something to patch him up, just until the medicine cat can.." She mumbled.