View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2017, 02:16 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: Retribution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
@Reverie

The tom knew this was it. His moment to truly shine and defend his clan with his life. Anxiety flooded his pelt, causing the gray warrior to shift his feet every few seconds in anticipation. Pebble didn't want to die per-se but he was ready to defend his home clan to the death. Thump. Thump. Thump. It had been a long time since Pebbleheart had fought large scale like this. It was almost unreal to him.The last time he had fought was many many moons ago, as a young apprentice. The scent of Dusk Syndicate, Skyclan, and blood flooded his senses as cats swarmed around him, all striking at eachother in a frenzy. Had it started? He hadn't even heard Grousestar give the command. A screech caught his attention, dodging quickly to the side as a random cat caterwauled and flung itself at the small warrior. Not them. They were too wild for the tom. Pebbleheart raced through the crowd of screeching felines and skidded to a halt, squaring up with the closest cat he could find.
The final Battle. The one that would determine the ties between the two, and this time it was harsh, blood spilling all over the place, mostly in part to Malignant, the femme that you would call bloodthirsty, as that's what she was. She was raised in the Dusk Syndicate, what else do you expect? The arrogance of the she seeped off in waves, and, sure enough, there was a SkyClan cat, ready to fight. Unalarmingly, she leapt on his back, digging her claws in his shoulders. And a yowl pierced through the air. Sure, she was a femme, but that didn't mean she didn't want to skirmish. Malignant bared her teeth, "You caused this," She yelped, rolling over to pin him. Her claws were still in his shoulders, but they dug deeper.

Clearly, this would be it.

Wouldn't it?
lotusfang