Thread: Retribution
View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2017, 01:48 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Retribution

@Duskflight

Sorrelskip hadn't seen these cats for awhile- not since they'd showed up one day to ruin her clan, to make WindClan a terribly boring place once again. Her mate had been the only one of the famed 'evil leaders' to survive, and even that had to do with being a coward- with this clan's strength, there was no way they were going to win back then, and even now- though they didn't have the other three clans with them at the moment. In fact, all that they had were themselves, and the Dusk Syndicate, where she resided now? They were powerful as well. I'm not going to lose another battle, I swear on it. As the SkyClan cats filled the area and blood had begun to shed, the calico fighter's eyes suddenly had set on a brown tabby cat, someone who seemed to be commanding the fight- that's Grousestar, their leader, isn't it? He's the one.

He ruined my perfect world.
He took my two living daughters from me, and now my son as well.

I won't let him get away with this today.
"Well, you look familiar." She hissed, her eyes narrowed as she slunk towards the leader, her claws unsheathed as she bunched up her hind legs, ready to pounce and attack. "Too bad you won't be looking that pretty anymore." Leaping up into the air, she aimed for the tom's face- though she'd be easy to push away, due to her frontal style of attack.

Last edited by Fel; May 7th, 2017 at 01:48 PM.