Thread: Retribution
View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2017, 02:44 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Retribution

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonfang View Post

Kovu looked at her, and as she begged the kit to stay put, he put on a stern face and looked at Lioncry. "I will stay here with her." he said, his eyes genuine. "I can fool the other fighters!" he said. He looked at the kit, who was obviously afraid. "Mom, don't go!" she cried, which made his heart pang. He looked at the warrior, and knew she had no choice. "Please mama..." she whimpered.
She looked at the tom, hoping that this was the right decision and she wasn't making a terrible mistake by trusting him to watch Smokeykit. She leaned in, nuzzling Smokeykit's cheek gently, then turned back to him. Slowly,
she put her mouth close to his ear, and whispered so softly she knew that there was very little chance of Smokeykit overhearing. “If something happens to me, will you take care of her?” she murmured, stroking Smokeykit with her tail. “I must.” the tension in her voice was obvious, betraying how much she didn't want to. “Just know that when I fight, I'm fighting for you.” unable to see her kit so distressed a moment longer, she turned and rung herself into the fray, facing off with a pure white molly with blue eyes, not too far from where Smokeykit and Kovu were at, as it was still within hearing distance.