View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2017, 04:58 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Amberstrike smiled a bit, "I am just not a very social cat, I don't make friends easily." He mewed. He chuckled, "I am not sure if you're friends would enjoy meeting me." Just as he finished his scent the scent of another tom hit his nose. His ears twitched as a brown tom stepped out of the shadows and started yelling at Amberstrike. The black tom forced himself to keep his cool, from what he heard from Silentshade this brown tom was Brackenheart, a friend of hers. He didn't want to start a fight with one of her friends, he was just being defensive over his clanmate. Amberstrikes pelt had bristled a bit, he was caught off guard by the tom and could see he was ready to attack. Amberstrike kept his claws sheathed, he didn't want to show any aggression. The amber hues of the black tom met the green ones of the other, "We were only talking. I would do nothing to hurt Silentshade. I am not one of those cats." He mewed in a calm, chilling voice. He hoped he hadn't sounded too harsh, his voice tended to always be very chilling no matter how happy he was. His slight French accent tended to make him sound even more harsh, he bowed his head towards the tom, trying to show him he wasn't here for a fight.
Brackenheart nodded, letting his fur lie flat, the cat had said he would not hurt Silentshade, that was good enough for him. "Well, the reason I came is because I was hunting and i heard voices; and them I saw you two talking so I assumed...." He trailed off once he realized that they both, Silentshade and the shadowclan cat could both get in a lot of trouble. "You two could get branded for betraying your clans you know!" the tom looked over at Silentshade, who had suddenly found the grass next to her paws very interesting. She shook her head, refusing to speak for the first time. "Fine, if you won't talk, I'll go." As Brackenheart turned to go, Silentshade looked up, a shadow of hope flickering in her pretty blue eyes. "It will only end in heartbreak my dear, as you have broken mine,"Brackenheart whispered in her ear as he passed her; the faintest flame of light in his words.
------
Silentshade was confused, she had broken Brackenheart's heart? then she remembered, at the gathering, Brackenheart had asked her to be his mate; and she had said no, because she had only saw him as a friend. "I hadn't even thought about how that would have made him feel; Oh, Starclan, I've been so selfish!" She cursed herself. Hoping that Brackenheart wouldn't tell anyone," As long as Clovershine, the blabbermouth, or Russetstar doesn't come, we should be free to talk!" She laughed shakily, hoping Amberstirke didn't sense the regret in her voice.

(sorry if I'm getting weird BluBunny, it's getting rather tense)

Last edited by Bracken12; May 5th, 2017 at 05:35 PM. Reason: got really wierd