View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2017, 02:02 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
The siberian she-cat used the claws of one paw to entertain herself by clawing at the hard soil. Why was it that everything here seemed to be so hard? It really did send shivers down her spine when she stepped out here. Out here in the territory, Tundra was quite sure that she was alone. There was probably a cat somewhere else in the territory, but she was pretty sure that the area she was in was quiet.
A sudden voice broke through her thoughts and she froze. It was a voice that she recognized way too well. Stiffly, she turned around to face the gaze of Hannibal.
"U-Uh y-yes," Tundra replied quietly, her voice quivering. Fear reflected in her yellow-green hues and she desperately tried to push it all back. It was a weak attempt though and the siberian could do nothing to prevent the cautiousness and fear that flooded around her.
Their last meeting hadn't gone very well. Tundra had already known who he was and with only a few words he had caused an immense amount of fear to flow through him. The fighter knew what Hannibal was capable of and she had never been able to take it in very well. No matter how hard she tried, Tundra would never be able to hide her fear of the intimidating cat. He was a cat that she didn't want to ever get on the bad side of.
The fighter was almost certain that the eerie cat enjoyed tugging at her brain. That was probably what his plan at been from the moment he had met her. As much as she hated to say it, or even think it, he was succeeding well. There was little that Tundra could do about it. It wasn't like she could just ask Hannibal to stop talking to her. That would be awkward for her and she probably wouldn't be able to live long enough to hear his response.
Hannibal just seemed to be able to increase how much she hated talking. She was socially awkward and the large tom didn't make it any better for her. The fighter could only do her best to meet the gaze of Hannibal. But it was much harder than it seemed.
Hannibal loved the territory, he took walks in it nearly daily, he enjoyed the atmosphere it gave off, the dim feeling of being alone, the darkness and solemnity of it. It was sobering and refreshing. He was allowed to do as he pleased out here, no one to watch him, and if they happened to try, he'd most likely know. Hannibal knew that some cats hated him, it was something to expect after killing cats for many many moons, you were bound to kill a cat that some other truly cared about. Some cats likely wanted to end him, wanted the glory of killing such an infamous cat, he wasn't an idiot and knew to keep his guard up regardless of how certain he was of his safety. There was a reason behind him living to such a ripe age.
But I digress, right now, he was interested in 'catching up' with dear old Tundra, approaching her as politely as he would with most cats, even feigning a smile for her.
When the she-cat turned around, fear was as stark on her face as her pelt was against the gloomy atmosphere, it was such a common emotion that others expressed around him that he was used to it. It was an interesting one, one of the emotions he liked to study more than others, and it sometimes gave him the closest thing to satisfaction as he was capable of feeling. But his face remained holding that polite almost friendly look there, a smile present on his lips and his eyes calm as he looked right back into hers.
"And what a shame that is, I quite enjoyed out last chit-chat. I do hope you enjoyed our last talk as well." His head seemed to tilt slightly as if expecting her to confirm this or answer it in some sort of way, a polite gesture.
Hannibal would give a slight pause before resuming a normal position of sitting, head no longer tilted to the side, his back straight and ears erect, focused in her direction, tail curling neatly around his paws.
"What brings you out into the territory on such a day? All alone too hm?"
Now this would be interesting, he enjoyed pointing out the fact that she was alone, and by enjoyed I say it very loosely. He was more interested in how she would react and whether she had already realized that she was alone with him. Now that they were alone he could pick at that brain a bit more, there would be no cats to stop him and if he happened to decide to just end her? He could do it without any cat noticing. Not saying that he planned on doing that, but some things just aren't planned for.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?