View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2017, 03:25 PM
yuh

My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

@EclipsemoonXD @starfall @vantrums @Ludicrous Lunacy @Fiery

Rainberry looked over at Fallenspirit. This was it, the day the kits would be born. "I'm sort of scared," The silver tabby admitted as her tail tip flicked in nervousness. "I doubt something will go worng, but if anything does go find Frostedflight immediatley." She knew it'd be a while until she could actually see her mate face to face, but he would still know the kits would be safe and her too. The pain in her stomach kept growing, and she flattened her ears in annoyance.

~ little skip c: ~

After a while, Rainberry was laying with four kits by her side. Though she was exhausted she licked each one on the head comfortingly. The she-cat looked up at Marshfur and told him, "If you want to name one you can. You're technically their father too." It would be fair anyways since Frostedflight wouldn't be here to name them. (Nightkit) One of them was black and white, just like Frostedflight. (Shellkit) Another was white and light grey, with very faint tabby markings(?) (Sleetkit) This one was also a grey tabby, but the tabby marks were more clear and there wasn't as much white. The last one, who she had decided to name Mistykit, was a dark grey color. They all resembled Frostedflight and Rainberry in some way. Then Rainberry suddenly thought of something. She remembered she had promised to give one to Frostedflight. I'll choose one, just not now, The tabby thought to herself.