View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2017, 04:11 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by pupy View Post

“Woah, woah⸻ ”
Seeing their closest friend race into camp, looking as if they were near death was not something that Creekgaze usually expected, and yet it happened: Tail lashing, they bounded towards the other feline, seeing their stressed state, the mess their pelt was. “Dude, what in Starclan’s name happened to you?” Although they could not search Pinewatcher’s eyes (for obvious reasons, tch,) they were painfully aware of the signs that they were absolutely terrified. Well, aside from the thick, thick fear-scent that was coming off them in waves, but whatever; the green-eyed enby had a pained mentor to help out. Daintily taking a few leaves from the tangles in Pinewatcher’s pelt, feeling each cower, each tremor, they simply mumbled “It’s okay. You’re safe now, I don’t know, but you’re safe.”
Their mind was occupied at the moment, senses flooded with their own fear that they didnt scent their friend come closer. Hearing their voice they jumped,fur fluffing out and arching their back as if they were an enemy. They could not see it was their friend for a moment. They were small for their size, but they seemed huge with their fur fluffed out in multiple directions. Their breathing was ragged,taking deep breaths. ¨D-dont touch me!¨their voice sounded scared, as if any touch would hurt them in any way. Once they felt their soothing words, and the leaves subtly being picked from their long pelt, the quieted,not refusing the hospitality once they realized it was simply Creekgaze. Wide, blind eyes stared at the ground,darting from place to place as they continued to gasp for air,¨D-dog,¨ they finally spat out,¨I tripped-it was so c-close, I could feel its hot breath against my flank.¨ their voice was fast, ears perked and twitching as if they were going to be chased again. ¨It g-got Screechpaw-I couldn't save him Creek.¨ They weren't one to bawl in the middle of the clearing, usually one to keep everything bottled up until it was necessary and just break down from it. They didnt like to look weak, much less infront of their best friend. ¨If I could see I couldve saved him,I couldve-¨ they disliked feeling weak, they wondered why they were made a warrior in the first place. I bet it was a pity ceremony, I shouldve never been a warrior if I couldnt even save one cat.