View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2016, 07:28 PM
Stormcaller Warlock

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Star Wars: New Horizons

The Empire. A cruel, cold, and tyrannical force. Ever since the fall of the Jedi Order, and the end of the Republic, this parasite of a government swooped in to take control.

And how was this accomplished? By turning one of the strongest Jedi in existence to the Dark Side. But even as the Emperor crushed any resistance to assimilate them into his Empire, Rebels worked from the shadows.

As the Rebellion eventually attacked the Empire full on, war rages around as the Empire moves to assert its influence over the galaxy. Eventually, one of the Rebellion's leaders were discovered: Princess Leia. But even as the Imperial forces flew to intercept her, a strange transmission emitted from Vrogas Vas, one of the planets with an ancient Jedi Temple built on its surface. Naturally, the Empire investigates that as well, leading them to find a figure that could change the entire course of the war.

So who will you fight for? The Rebellion, the Jedi, the Light? Or will you choose the Empire, the Sith, the Darkness? Even one person can change the scale of a war... even if they weren't chosen by fate.

Garbage introduction, I know. I've never been great with these, but anyways...
This RP is basically going on right at the beginning of A New Hope, with OC characters doing more of the fighting and influencing the major events.

And if you want to RP as a canon character, just ask.

Form:
Name
Race
Personality
Appearance
Side(Light or Dark/Rebellion or Empire)
Job(Sith/Jedi/Bounty Hunter/Freelancer)
Other

'Insert SIVA per Projectile' - Genesis Chain

The fool may not fear the storm, but the storm will never respect the fool. - EV-42

Everything fades... even memory. - Midha's Reckoning