View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2017, 09:45 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Dark Forest Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright View Post
The tom’s ear flicked at the sound of movements coming from behind. He didn't bother to look back, but he could almost sense the confusion and panick coming from the cat who had just appeared and could easily guess who that was. Finally. He grinned, some kind of.. glint in his eyes as the Riverclan molly spoke. “Come,” he said in a gentle tone, motioning with his tail for her to take a seat beside him. “I’m Moonstrike, and you can probably guess where you are.” His eyes gazed upon every inch of their surroundings- it most certainly wasn't Starclan, oh no, and there was only one other place there was to go when a cat died. The Place of No Stars. Well, she wasn't dead, it almost felt like it but it she wasn't, and he'd have to tell her that.

“Do not worry, you're not dead yet.” He tilted his head towards her, actually looking up a bit since his tall figure usually had him looking down on other cats. “This is merely a dream, nothing to worry about for now.” He grinned. Well, she didn't have to worry about leaving her family and loved ones after dying, at least. But training with him might cause a bit of stress and she won't feel as if she'd been getting as much sleep as she should be. Well, if she ever tried to avoid him that'd result in no sleep at all. He cleared his throat, “But I have something I’d like to discuss with you, Wolfdancer.” But a thought came to his mind at the thought of taking an apprentice, one that should've come a while ago. How would Venomscratch feel about this? Would he feel the same Moon did when he thought of his former mentor taking a new cat under his wing? That wasn’t important right now, so tossed the thought aside and focused on what was happening right now with the large she-cat.
Her ears twitched at the sound of the tom speaking,and the motion of his tail. She padded up hesitantly,her fur ruffled in unease of the other cat and the unfamiliar area,it was a lot to take in at once. She sat next to him, opening her mouth but closed it when he answered her question for her. So she wasn't dead, then why was she brought here? Her ears listened to his words carefully.Had she done something wrong to be placed in the Place of No Stars? Everything about the forest had given her an errie vibe, the never ending dark forests and dark skies. No stars could be seen. "What am I doing here? Is there something you want of me?" her voice was weary,unsure. She didn't know what the tom wanted with her, so she wouldn't resort to being aggressive. She was much larger then the tom. Was it because of what she had said to Honeycomb made her be sent to this place? Guilt and concern laced her mind once again to the enby whom she cared for greatly cared about...loved. Had she said something wrong to the point that she had been sent to the Place of No Stars now? Her question lingered in the air like bitter frost. She wanted to get out of here. Was the tom going to offer her something? Golden hues stared against his blue ones fiercely.