View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2017, 09:52 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by starclaw View Post
[Owlpaw]

Moonpaw padded behind her mentor, thrushwing who was leading her to the most plentiful hunting lands of thunderclan. Moonpaw could smell all types of prey and even a few dead things. Thrushwing suddenly stopped which made moonpaw bump into him. "Sorry thrushwing, I wasn't looking where I was going."
She apologized as her mentor stepped to the side and motioned his tail to come closer.

Moonpaw padded forward as thrushwing turned around and stood tall in front of her. "You will catch two mice and for extra, a third if your able." Thrushwing said to moonpaw.

Moonpaw felt excited that she would hunt today, since she would fight the other apprentices and would win almost a lot.

"I will not fail you!" She exclaimed and she sprinted away, hoping to find not two, but three mice! As she ran through the forest, she crossed a log to get in the other side of the river.
But what she didn't realize, was that she was crossing riverclan borders. When she reached the other side, moonpaw could not find much mice at all, and to put things on top of that, she was lost as well.
'Where's thrushwing when you need him?'
Owlpaw crept out of the shadows, gently stalking a mouse. As it went over the border, he shrugged and pressed on. He stalked on it and began to chew it, obviously trespassing.

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |