Thread: April Gathering
View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2017, 04:08 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad company View Post

Galepaw padded up and tackled her brother playfully. "Hey, Geyser. Whatchya up to?" he purred, giving him a nudge. She then pinned him down, and pressed his chest as she stood over him, her eyes alight with play. Her daisy crown was fresh, renewed by the spring daisies. The scent ot them filled the air around her. She loved them. She giggled and brushed her tail over his nose to tickle it, the scent of daisies went with it. "Sooo, how's the training?" she asked with a playful purr.
Geyserpaw let out a yelp of shock as he was tackled to the ground, grayish paws flailing uselessly. Then he saw who it was and breathed a sigh of relief. “Well, I had been paying attention to the gathering.” the gray and white apprentice snorted indignantly as he looked up at his sister. He noticed that daisies circled her head and wondered if the first thing Galepaw had went and done this newleaf was go and pick flowers. He sneezed as her tail passed over his nose, taking extra care to sneeze on her belly. “Good I s'pose, though I do need to work on this.” as he spoke, he rolled, attempting to knock his littermate's legs out from under her.

Last edited by doghouse; April 17th, 2017 at 04:09 PM.