View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2017, 11:21 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Fadedwhisper watched the apprentice, Bushpaw, wail more about StarClan, but the molly was tuning out his mouse-brained blubbering. She scoffed as the young tom lunged for her leg, batting him away with ease as moons in this dark and evil place showed in her attacks. He sat up bleeding, his ear torn as Fadedwhisper hissed and walked away. Her gaze traveled above to the starless skies of the Dark Forest, and she wondered if StarClan could even see them here, without their precious stars. She growled, StarClan had cursed her to this forest teeming with evilness, and she didn't need them now. I'm strong, I don't need StarClan to tell me that like all the other weak living cats! She thought, returning to a shadowed den with claw-marks she had made for the proof of her thought. She smirked at the thought of raking her claws through a weakling cat, they could fight back and provide somewhat of a challenge to her, trees and moss couldn't. She flopped into her nest, unable to sleep, and just thought as the eternally black sky didn't let her know if it was day or night.
Fadedwhisper finally managed to sleep, her dead eyes closing as her breathing slowed slightly. "Huh?! Where am I, anyone?!" A she-cat's voice echoed across the empty shadows as Fadedwhisper pricked her ears and walked up to the tiny tortoiseshell. "Who are you?" Fadedwhisper snarled, the she-cat wasn't dead, that was for sure. "I'm Lichenfur, who are you?!" She whimpered, pinning her ears back. "I'm.. a StarClan cat, here to train you, Lichenfur." She lied, a grin on her muzzle as she pricked her ears and studied the tortoiseshell. "Where.. where are the stars?" Lichenfur asked, twitching her ear and glancing at the pairs of eyes watching her through the shadows of the trees. "You ended up in the wrong part of StarClan, come with me.." Fadedwhisper smirked, and they arrived in a field with fake stars as she turned to Lichenfur. "Should we begin?" She mewed, the tortoiseshell nodded faintly and she began to listen to the cat in front of her.