View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2017, 03:10 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Phantompaw gave her friend a somewhat eerie, almost threatening grin, her blue eyes gleaming dangerously. “Not other loyalties, just different, as none of my loyalty is placed upon our flea-brained leaders and deputies that are around, but towards the old ones.” she said calmly, her voice taking on a smooth, dangerous tone. She remained quiet for the rest of Shinepaw's long speech, sitting down and wrapping her tail over her paws. She didn't like any of the cats currently in high ranks, not from leader to medicine cat, they were all bad. She nodded in agreement. “I hope they all catch greencough and die. It would be better for WindClan. Perhaps then, a reasonable cat can step up.” she muttered, lashing her tail for emphasis.
"You'd make a very good leader." ShinePaw gave her friend a respectful lick. "My sister has a friend, her name is Quailpaw. Quailpaw wants to be leader when she grows up. And my sister, Gleamkit, wants to be medicine cat...or at least, she said that's what StarClan told her...I don't really believe they would though." She neaded the ground uncertainly with her silver paws.