View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2017, 04:49 PM
~Dragon~

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: dream clan(cats with powers)

Name: RippleFlame // Pumpkinpaw // LavaStep //PalmRose // SpaceComet //RoseFlicker // Flickerlight

Rippleflame sat in the nursery her blue eyes adjusting to the light of camp she turned over putting as barrier of water over heself to keep her sleep from being disturbed she got up walking out into the clearing and putting up her bubble of water again

Pumpkinpaw got up from her nest her nose met with the wonderful smell of herbs she smiled getting up happily she padded to her mentor but decided not to wake him so she raced getting a piece of prey for herself and for her mentor then placed it in front of him and gently woke him up

Lavastep woke with a growl as some cat tredded on his tail " THATS MY TAIL YOUR WALKING ON YOU BAFFOON " he growled

Palmrose smiled at rippleFlame bouncing over to her spreading her wings of rose and flying happily to her friend she sat down and laid down beside the bubble which grew and engulfed her the bubble was sound proof so no cat could hear them . She motioned for Spacecomet to jointhem as they were good friends. Sometimes they would let others in though.

Spacecomet quickly closed her eyes then teleported outside the bubble for everyone knew Ripple gets GRUMPY if you teleport into her bubble so the wave engulfed her and they gossiped in the sun sheltered from ears

Roseflicker Sat high in the sky flying over the territory wondering what to do today

Flickerlight slept

" Fear my dear, Is nothing but a figement of your own imagination, Like childish fantasy's we came up with as kids. Why do we let fear control us? Fear is nothing but our imagination? Are we afraid of out imagination?"- Myself

Never fear, I used to be Vixenandwillowlikecookie Im NOT dead