View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2017, 06:43 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: SkyClan | Dusk Syndicate Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
Fala leaned back as he leaned closer as if she were a bit afraid of what he was going to do. However, she was more discusted and angry at the tom. Once he pulled away, she leaned back to her normal position. Fala watched the male carefully as he padded around her. However, she held her head high and proud as he acted like he was going to make her prey. She would not let this happen. No, she was not the kind of female to just let a male scare her like that.

She then smirked, "Hmm," was all she said almost in a seductive tone. Fala licked her lips as she perked her ears forward and frowned, "Now I have asked you before... please stop calling me that," she said as she blinked at his next statement. "Well, you never know. You just may fall for me one day," she chuckled as she got up and began to pad around him this time. "I am an interesting feline..." she teased him. Fala wasn't flirting, no, she was almost daring him to say something else.

"Ah yes... Prickly..." she smiled as she sat down in front of him now. "You gave me one first... Prickly," she said leaning in and squinting her eyes at the tom. "I have been in more dangerous territory before," she admitted as she leaned back out. "I can take care of my self, but thanks for your concern," she said as if she were a damsel in distress. She then rolled her eyes as she scarped his claws against the bark. "That may work on the princesses from where your from, but I'm a unique breed," she mewed. "I don't get scared so easily," she mewed. "I don't take commands, sorry," she shot back at him as she got up and stretched.
Danger let out a roar of laughter towards the she-cat. He found it funny that she actually thought he would fall for her. He found it funny that she was toying with him. Unconsciously, he let out his claws, digging them into the earth. He was seriously contemplating on whether or not to end her here and hide the body. Better yet, it would be an honor for her to be found. ‘’You live in a delusional lalaland if you ever believe that I would fall for you,’’ He spat, deeply. ‘’Even if we were the last cats on earth, I would never repopulate with the likes of you.’’ He added, sneering. His lips curled, showing off his sharp fangs, which seem to gleam in the sun. ‘’Oh, yes your very interesting,’’ He said, losing his patience. He rolled his eyes, wondering why she was still here. He wondered himself as to why he was even wasting his time by conversing with her.

Then again, she was way better than Angelica…

‘’It’ll be even more interesting when you leave.’’ He added, and he watched her stretched. He tried annoying noise to get rid of her, but that didn’t work. So, what else might? When the next words left her maw, he gave her teasing stare. His maw upturned into a sinister smirk. ‘’Oh, look at you. The little kitty know how to take care of herself. I’m impressed.’’ Though his voice was heavy with sarcasm, and he began to get him, walking away. He lost his interest--not that he carried any in the first place, but he wanted to be away from her. She interrupted his sleep. She stayed to talk to him. What did he do...honestly, what did he do to deserve such treatment?

He was a bad tom. Why do he attract more she-cats than he bargained? Especially since he wasn’t into any of them. Relationships weren’t his forte. He feared it would take him away from real priorities, and that was murdering others. That was manipulating others. That was getting what he wanted. And, this loner...had the nerve to stick around? He wasn’t that far, and his ears perked at hearing her next words. Don’t get scared easily, huh?

Danger’s lips curled back into a snarl, and he turned around swiftly, running at full speed and tackled the female to the ground. ‘’Don’t get scared easily, huh?’’ He hissed at her face, one of his paws held around her neck, and he pressed down a bit, hoping she would become fearful. But, even he wasn’t that heartless. She haven’t unlocked that side yet.

The large tom jumped off of her. ‘’You’re wasting my time, crowfood. Lay down and die somewhere.’’He told her harshly, meaning every word that came out his maw. He was insensitive, and he didn’t care if he had hurt her feelings. He turned back around to walk away.

He then smirked without even looking at her, ‘’I don’t listen well to commands either, sweetness.’’ He said darkly, hoping she heard him.