View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2017, 07:42 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
Mousefur let out an excited gargle. 'He is really kind and brave!' He took his time mouthing the words. He wanted Lioncry to understand all of it, he didn't want to get too excited and mouth to fast. 'He was bullied when he was younger, he was smaller then most cats.' Mousefur wasn't picked on that much, he was a normal cat until his injury. But even after that, cats took pity on him instead of bullying him. He made it known he wasn't friends with anyone who picked on his brother, which meant it was just him and Cloud sticking out on their own.

'He left the clan as an apprentice, he is a loner now and lives near Windclan. He knew about the clans before any of us did.' Mousefur always thought his brother was so brave to travel so far and find the clans by accident. Happiness shone in his eyes as he told Lioncry about his brother. 'He is very brave, down-to-earth and has a big heart!' He let out a soft purr.
Lioncry watched him closely, trying her best to figure out what it was he was mouthing. For the most part, it wasn't too hard, and she had a very good idea of what he was saying, but if she wasn't paying close enough attention, as she didn't want to miss any of what he told her. She nodded. She knew what that was like, except it had been the opposite for her. She said nothing as he went on, waiting patiently for him to finish.

Lioncry thought that his brother did sound just as Mousefur'd described, and she dipped her head. “He sounds like a great brother.” she purred, glad to see that she was able to make this cat so happy, and was a bit surprised to hear him purr, but didn't show it. She looked around, only uust noticing that it was growing darker outside then, and inside the den.