View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2017, 07:36 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: SkyClan | Dusk Syndicate Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post

(It’s ashame he could never get any relaxation. Buuuuuuuuuut he is an handsome cat )

Danger’s eyes flew open in a flash. At first it was a new scent that hit his nostrils, then it was a voice. The large tom bushed up, and he arched his back, jumping down to the bottom in a swift move. In front of him was an orange black spotted she-cat. He huffed in aggravation. ‘’Good job, sniffy. At least your nose works well. You want an reward for that?’’ He flexed his claws. He was already highly annoyed, and he hardly could get a break.

At first it was Syrup...then Angelica...and now this fluff bag? What did he do to deserve his broken peace? Have he really set anyone mad? Has he?

After a while, and her next words, he studied her carefully. He looked her up and down to see if she was even worth the while to talk to. She seemed dense minded, mouse-brained. Did she not know what territory she was in?

He smirked, thinking she was complimenting him. He gave a light shrugged and stretched his body to the full length. His muscles were definitely showing as they rippled from his thick pelt. It wasn’t that he was trying to show off, because he wasn’t. What reason was there to show off? He needed a nice stretch...since he couldn’t get a nice nap for the day. ‘’I guess I’m..irresistable.’’ He answered, plainly. Why did she care what he smelled like? Why did she want to know?

‘’And, you smell as if you’re in the wrong territory, sweetness.’’ He growled lowly. ‘’You’re lost or something?’’ He snarled at her, aggressively. It was something about the she-cat he didn’t like quite yet. She looked like a threat, so he stood guarded. In fact, he kept his claws raking the ground in case she wanted to attack him. He doubted she would win in the first place. He trained long and hard for many years to get where he was today. He murdered some cats in his prime time, not that he would brag about that.

Her next set of words took him by surprise. And, he stood there gaping for a moment before he shook this thought away, and he slitted his eyes toward her. ‘’Can’t help it if some she-cats like a bad cat.’’ He mewed, roughly. His tone was dark and edgy, and it seemed that he gave her the smallest of smirks. But he kept his guard high. He didn’t know this she-cat well enough to judge her actions. She seemed depleted, but he didn’t care what she seemed. He just wanted some alone time, and she was bothering him. It wouldn’t be any time left when Angelica would saunter her way towards him--her minion in tow, and wrap herself around him once more, hoping he would cave in to her desires.

Danger growled. Not at the she-cat in front of him, but at the thought of Angelica. He hated her to her very core. ‘’You should get out of here before you aggravate me more than I’m already am, sweetness.’’
Fala watched as a large dark colored tom came from the trees. She turned her head to face him, but there was no emotion in her eyes. However, in her heart she was a bit surprised as she laid eyes upon him. She tilted her head, “Sniffy? How cute… you gave me a nickname,” she teased scrunching up her nose. She didn’t like to flirt. Therefore, she would not with this tom. “And no… I don’t accept rewards,” she stated plain.

The female then watched as he stretched. She rolled her eyes as she turned her head to look around before turning her gaze back upon the male as she perked her ears forward. “Now now… no need to get tense,” she said. “And yes… you are quite the tom. I guess those females just can’t get enough of your inner beast,” she said in a mocking way. She didn’t mean any of those words. She actually didn’t like even giving them to the male.

Fala then shook her head, “No, I’m not lost. “And don’t call me sweetness Prickly,” she shot back as the fur on her back began to bristle. “Are you lost?” she asked brining down her temper. “You seem to be alone,” she ended looking the male over. She then rolled her eyes and chuckled lightly, “Well sorry to ruin your day, but this she-cat doesn’t care for your bad attitude,” she stated as she perked her ears forward daring him to do something. She then smirked, “Oh, but I thought you liked my attention,” she stated as she rolled her eyes in a bored manner. She shook her head, “Sorry, but no Prickly,” she stated looking at him.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...