Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2017, 07:21 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post

‘’Wow.’’ Mixedfur laughed and shuddered at the same time. ‘’Your family sounds very welcoming.’’ He joked, and flicked her with his tail, gently. He wished he could had met them, to prove that he wasn’t that bad. Sure, he was a riverclan cat, but they weren’t truly bad predators. And, he thought the same about thunderclan cat until he met Splashheart, so he knew they had their worries, but he was happy that they were supportive of her.

He thought about what his parents would had said if the situation was reversed. His dad would most likely unclaim him as a son, and his mother would be fearful. She would care, but she wouldn’t show it. After all, who was she to blame? Didn’t she leave his dad for a shadowclan warrior anyway? Her opinion certainly didn’t matter.

‘’I think it’s great that they’re being supportive of your decision.’’ He sat beside her, emitting out a purr. He allowed his tail to wrap around her protectively and gently. ‘’But I don’t think Roarclaw, you say? I don’t think he should want to fight me. I mean...his nieces and nephews would grow up without a dad. And, we wouldn’t want that, now would we?’’ He looked down at her as he gave her the most gentle of stares he perfected.

A gleam was in his eyes, as he said, ‘’I’m excited too! I can’t wait to go back to riverclan and be with you anytime I’d like.’’ He purred once more and rubbed his cheek against hers. His eyes closed, and the only thing that could be heard was his loud, rumbling purr. ‘’When do you think you’d be ready to actually come?’’ He unwrapped himself slowly from her, not wanting to, but he didn’t want to smother her immensely where she would get uncomfortable with his constant touching. It happened with his mother and father before, which was why she left him in the first place. His father was a very affectionate tom, and his mother loved the attention, but thought he was too clingy. Mixedfur didn’t want to repeat that part of history with his new mate. Ever.

Splashheart was different though. Maybe she would enjoy the constant affectionate, or the clingyness. Mixedfur was never that clingy anyway. Of course, he would rub himself against her to get her attention, or he would pester her with silly questions, or he would even do anything to be near her. But clingy? No way was he… clingy.

‘’You have...a lot of siblings.’’ He chuckled. ‘’Too many that I forgot half of their names.’’ He joked. ‘’But, I’ll be sure to remember this Roarclaw. He sounded dangerous. I wouldn’t want our kits to be around a dangerous cat. Even if it were their uncle.’’ He joked once again, finding the idea crazy.

Family was important to Mixedfur, and he was happy that her siblings would like to be apart of the kittens lives. It made him purr, especially since he had no other family. He sure was glad to have Splashheart. And, the crazy mix of her family that he hadn’t met yet.

Mixedfur approached her once more, gently rubbing his body against hers in a soft way. Why couldn’t he ever keep his distance away from the she-cat? What was she doing to him that made him act in such a way? He gave a purr once again, and he sat down beside her, his tail searching hers to intertwine with. ‘’Now, look at us. Soon enough our little Mixedhearts will be running around and annoying the living daylights out of everyone. It will be the best day that I’m looking forward to.’’ His eyes shone bright with pride and hope.
"Hopefully they'll warm up to you when you meet at the gathering." Snowsong said with a soft chuckle, nuzzling her head against his fluffy fur with a loud purr. Then she remembered something and lifted her head to look up at him. "I told my mother too." Her blue eyes filled with anger as she shook her head. "She said it was a bad idea to leave the Clan I was born to for some Tom I hardly know. I told her that if she thought that was a bad idea then she's a hypocrite because she not only left her Clan, but her kits behind too." She could still see the shocked, slightly hurt look on Swiftbreeze's face in her head, and gritted her teeth with a sigh. "I didnt really care what she said much. And i'd been wanting to say all that to her for a while, anyway."

What she didnt want to admit though was that it hurt not having her mothers approval. Just slightly, not that she really even knew the molly in the first place. But she was still her mother. Doesnt matter. I dont need her permission to be with my mate so we can take care of our kits. She thought, anger once again flickering through the blue/gray she-cats dark blue eyes. Im not going to do what she did.

She looked up, fixing her attention back on Mixedfur as the Tom sat beside her. She purred and leaned into him as his tail wrapped around her, the anger evaporating. A soft laugh escaped her lips as she purred. "Dont worry, he probably wont kill you. Just beat you up a little bit." She mewed jokingly, grinning at him. Her eyes glimmered happily as she reached up, licking his cheek.

"Why dont we go now?" Excitement glittered in her eyes, a huge smile on her maw. Her ears twitched in disappointment when he unwrapped his tail from around her, but it didnt know in her expression. Play it cool, Splash. Dont be clingy, She thought, and wanted to chuckle at herself.

Instead though, she nudged Mixedfur slightly with a grin. "Oh nonsense. You two will probably be the best of friends when you actually get to meet." She assured with a grin. "'Sides, Roarclaw is great with kits! He'll probably be real overprotective with them too though."

She grinned. "Foxthorn would teach them all our mischief making ways. Honeyfur would single one of them out to be the 'leader', like she was with the rest of us. Snowsong would sing to them and soothe them when they're upset, teach them all the wonders of life..." She trailed off softly, and smirked. "We're not gonna get to do anything with our own kits, are we."

A soft purr escaped her when he rubbed against her, and she nuzzled him back, happy that he'd came forward again. "Yep. Our little Mixedhearts." The name made her purr, as she giggled. "And just wait. They're gonna be little mischief-makers, im almost certain."

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust