Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2017, 12:41 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post

Splashheart smiled as she padded forward to him, a warm purr rumbling in her chest. "Indeed. And I do know what im doing honey, trust me," She giggled, licking his cheek briefly before shaking out her fur. They were alone again, and hopefully there would be no more interruptions.

She smiled hearing his purr and found herself leaning into him, her eyes closing slightly. A responding purr rose in her chest and she smiled, rubbing her head against his shoulder slightly. She did love this Tom, this much she knew.

Her eyes opened when she felt him gently nip at her ears, and a grin lit her face as she looked up, smiling. "More than that! Owlkit, Squirrelkit, Mousekit, Fiercekit, Fishkit and Volekit," She laughed teasingly, eyes sparkling as she smiled at Mixedfur. She padded after him toward the den, a smile on her face.

She was happy, happier than she'd ever been before. Tomorrow she knew she would have to go home, and tell Snowsong and the others that she was leaving. She could imagine their reactions - Foxthorn....Well, she wouldnt be surprised if her brother decided to come with her. They were closer than most siblings ever were. Honeyfur...It wasnt hard to imagine the look of pure disappointment on her sisters face, but Honey would cover it up with a smile like she always did. Always, she never let herself feel her emotions. It bothered Splash but not enough to make her want to stay. Roarclaw would be deathly quiet until the last minute, where he would most likely say, "If I dont see you at the next gathering i'll march into RiverClan and smack that Tom myself."

Snowsong....Snowsong would be disappointed but supportive. She could almost hear her voice now, "If you think RiverClan is where you belong, Splashy, I wont stop you from going where you belong. But you'd better come visit me!" The thought brought a smile to her face. Maybe I should just tell Snowsong, not the others. But, alas, Splashheart knew she couldnt do that. She had to tell them all to their faces.

And her mother? Why bother, Every thought screamed at her. But she knew she had to be told, too. Truth was she didnt know what her reaction would be, all she knew was that Swiftbreeze had no right to judge her decisions, not after everything she's done in the first place.

Splashheart smiled and let her gaze linger on the Tom beside her, raking over his pelt as a purr rumbled from her chest. Now she could think about her family later - Right now this moment was about her and her new mate, the Tom she loved with all her heart. Ironic we started out hating eachother. She thought, allowing a soft chuckle to escape her lips.

Standing up, Splashheart gave the sky one last glance before following him back into the den, her ears pricked and a smile on her face. This was going to change her entire life. And for the better, im certain.

(This is my new otp XDD)

(Time Skip! The deed has been done x3)

The large tom fluttered his eyes. He was laying on his side, facing away from the den’s opening, and looking at his new mate sleep. She looked peaceful to him. As he rolled over to lay on his stomach, he let out a powerful yawn and licked his fangs. He looked around. It was hard to believe that he even got a mate! If his parents were alive, they’d be happy, right? His mother would probably take her time to get use to the female. Especially since Splashheat was of a different clan, and perhaps his dad would love to have gotten to know her. Despite his despression when he lost his mate to a shadowclan warrior, he was always friendly to everyone he met.

Mixedfur hoped that he wouldn’t have to go through with what his parents did. He didn’t want to lose Splashheart to any other. He gently leaned down his head to give her a lick on her cheek. He studied her further before he rose to his paws to shake some of the leaves off. He then stretched his body, flexing his claws.

After that, he sat back down on his haunches, thinking about earlier events. It was definitely a new and turning point with him. He wouldn’t have to sleep alone anymore. He would have someone to protect for the rest of his life. Even when their little ones came, he was truly excited.

Mixedfur flinched at the thought of having too many kits. He imagined himself being tangled, not being enough, and it frightened him, but it also made him excited. He would have little ones to love on, teach new things, give advice. He would have little ones to protect, and to watch grow, and start their own lives. He wanted that. He wanted that with the female that laid beside him.

It felt like butterflies were in his stomach, and he couldn’t wait until they could start their lives together. He was ready for her to move into riverclan with him, to introduce her to some of his friends. He knew she would do good there, because she was a good cat. A magnificent cat. A beautiful cat.

That he had the honor to call his mate. He laid beside her again, feeling her pelt with his, and he began to lick the side of her neck softly in an attempt to wake her up. A purr rumbled through his throat.

(They are INDEED a very CUTE COUPLE X3)