Thread: Thunderglade
View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2017, 11:43 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpingpotato View Post
Quietstream took a quick look at his surroundings and then barreled to the right and jumped on a tree and then jumped down, about to hit him and try to pin him down. He hissed and grinned a bit @Nighty
Singenight stopped, extremely confused on why the cat raced away, avoided hitting him, and climbed a tree. "What in the world are you doing up there? You're a cat not a squirrel, now get down here and fight. If you want to be seen as a more ruthless cat then don't run away. Doing that makes cats see you as weak and incompetent. The only ones you'll scare are the medicine cat because of ou could fall out of the tree and crowd up their dens." He hissed in annoyance. Honestly, what was he doing? Singe was not, in the least, impressed. Rather awestruck by the strange and bizarre moves Quietstream was taking.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~