Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2017, 11:24 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Splashheart's eyes narrowed as the Tom stopped her, making the she-cat roll her blue eyes. Great, now the RiverClan scent was all up her nose! Curling her lip, the blue/gray she-cat stepped back, nose wrinkled in disgust. Then her eyes widened and her ears shot up. "How us ThunderClan cats do it? She narrowed her eyes into a glare at the other warrior, her tail thrashing. "Im not gonna cause any trouble. If anything you're the one causing the trouble stopping me from patrolling." She sniffed, nose still wrinkled up as she tried not to inhale too much.
Mixedfur did not like the attitude of this she-cat. He always was respected because he always gave respect. At least in his clan it was always a great deal of respect. And, he wondered if all thunderclan she-cats were this way. He slightly looked away from her in a pompous act, rolling his eyes in the process. Hearing her words made him laugh. And, he snickered. ''Of course. I had to stop you before you think about stealing our prey. Thunderclan cats are not at all innocent, in the least.'' The large tom slowly bowed down to glare at the female before him. She looked disgusted, evidently. Maybe suffocating in the well-known scent of fish. The best food in the world to Mixedfur! Besides, he wasn't taking a liking to her scent either, feeling offended in the same matter as she was. After staring her down with his yellow eyes further, he slowly turned around. He let his guard down. He knew she was not a threat. This made him mumbled something inaudible to hear, ''As long as you stay on YOUR side of the border. Then, everything shall be good.'' The tom said loudly, and clearly. He walked a few paces away from her, but he always kept his eyes lingering on her next move.