Old March 15th, 2017, 03:24 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Hailpaw

Name: Hailpaw-- Hailsky
Clan: WindClan

Sexuality: Demiromantic Heterosexual

Personality~
Outgoing: Hailpaw is outgoing. He loves to make new friends, and his old ones are often on his mind; especially the ones that he really cares about. It's easy to get on this tom's good side, just be his friend; he's more then willing to be yours. The hardest thing about being friends with Hailpaw is getting away from him, since he tends to cling onto the best friends he can find. Hailpaw can be a flirt at times, though it's uncertain whether he really means the words he says or not...most of the time he doesn't.
Spirited: Hailpaw is spirited. This tom tends to get frustrated easily when he doesn't get his way, though he is good at hiding his anger. It's not easy to tell when Hailpaw is angry, or sad, or scared... because he likes to hide those emotions in favor of more friendly ones. Hailpaw tries to make friends through always seeming cheerful and sweet, which in turn makes him seem a little too overly friendly...and like all cats, his outer shell will eventually crack. Only when he gets to know you well, though.
Willful: Hailpaw is willful. This tom isn't going to do what you say just because you want him to-- and he's certainly not going to do what you say if he doesn't like you. Liking someone is a big part of Hailpaw's obedience...as long as he cares about you, he'll listen. Otherwise...better forget it, because Hailpaw won't be paying attention anytime soon. It's close to impossible to get him to listen if he doesn't care about your opinion.

Tolerance of

Thoughts on

Relationships:
Dad: n/a
Mom: n/a
Siblings: none
Interest(s):
Mate:
Kits:
Friends:
Close Friends:
Best Friend(s):
Enemies:
Worst Enemy:
Nemesis:
Undecided:
Mentor/Apprentice: n/a

Appearance: Hailpaw

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; March 15th, 2017 at 03:38 PM.