View Single Post
Old March 14th, 2017, 01:21 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
Needle padded through the cold woods. The frigid earth hard beneath his well-traveled paws.This cold wandering reminded him of his life before coming here. He had lived (if you could call his daily struggle to just exist a life) on the cold craggy hills that were as barren and dead as his heart and mind. He had wandered aimlessly across the dry grasses and sharp rocks day after day; hunting, sleeping, then wandering again. His life had served no purpose, but instinct kept him struggling to continue on living again and again. It had been an endless barren cycle until he came across a gigantic twoleg territory. The cold rock towers and thunder-paths that reeked of monsters and crow-food had been a stark change to his seemingly eternal solitude. There were twolegs everywhere so he kept to the dark, empty alleys as he furthered his pointless journey to nowhere. But one day he had come across another cat. One that smelled of two-leg crow-food and the acrid stench of the monsters. This spindly gruff cat had told him of clans of cats that were powerful and had a purpose, one of which interested him very much. "The Dusk Syndicate they calls it." the old cat had said. "These cats live to serve thems commander and that's their purpose.And in turn, theys treated withs respect and given food and shelter. A great life I'd say." The gruff tom rasped. Needle had listened intently to the tales of these rogue cats. It was then that Needle had decided where he would travel. He would go to these cats and serve them. For it would give at least one purpose to his aforementioned empty life.
Needle was brought out of his remembering by the sounds and smells of other cats. Here he had a home, here he had a purpose. This group of seemingly vicious cats had given him the most loving opportunity of all. A chance to live.

Death laid on a tree branch. The tom had his injured paw dangling off the branch. He gave a sharp yowl as someone bit his leg. "Huh?" He noticed a silver she cat standing there. He jumped down. "Who are you?"
"I am Dovetail. I am from Skyclan. Come with me"She said. She padded over to a bush. Insice he heard squealijg and crying.
". . " He opened it and saw five hungry kits. Hebopened his eyes wide with shock. "Wha?" He looked around and didnt see her. He looked around for needle then saw the mother dead in the next bush."Oh no. . " He gave yowl and waited for Needle.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!