View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2017, 02:25 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Larkkit was bouncing out of the nursery. Her still small tail was straight in the air and her kitten fluff blew with the wind. It made her tortoiseshell pelt look fluffier than normal. As her paws skidded to a halt, her head swirled around the clearing looking for something to do or perhaps someone she knew. Her friend had just left the nursery because her apprentice ceremony took place. Her mother, Sagewhisker wouldn't let her attend that day, but now was her chance to say something to Heartpaw. Her pale yellow hues quickly went over the clearing until suddenly they caught the familiar brown and white pelt of her friend.

"HEARTKIT! HEARTKIT!" She called, her pawing sending her across the clearing quickly. For a little kit, many could see she'll be very quick. That was no thanks to who her father was, but she'd never know who he was. In her mind, Assetclaw was her father. As she once again skidded to a halt, she was right in front of Heartpaw. A confused look crossed her face and her head cocked a little bit. Even her left ear lowered, while her right ear stayed perked, clearly showing she knew what she did wrong. "I mean... HEARTPAW! HEARTPAW!" she yelled at the top of her lungs right in front of her friend. A little giggle left her body afterwards and she started to scamper in circles around her friend. Larkkit's hues lit up playfully and as she ran, she waited for Heartpaw to respond.

@Lonestar23

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL