View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2017, 06:33 PM
mapless wanderer

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon eats a doughnut View Post
Yewpaw spat being knocked over and used his sheathed claws to show Rabbitpaw into the snow," Fleabag, ever heard of not treating me like a kit?" he unsheathed his claws and let them glisten in the sunlight for a minute," HOW DARE YOU ATTACK ME!" he spat grinning showing his white teeth," Hmm... Did you know I find joy in fighting and murdering rouges?" It was a partial lie, but he did like attacking rouges and loners, not murdering them. I will save you from suffering any longer, any last words?" he spit onto the ground (Can he scratch her up a little?)
Spitting, Rabbit wriggled to her paws. "It's highly improbable that you will do anything worse than take one or two hairs of my pelt," she hissed, golden eyes narrow and glinting dangerously. "Would you like for me to go chat with Blazingstar to sort you out?" Her gaze was both cold as the snow she stood on and hot as a greenleaf day. "I will not, much as I'd like to, shred you into scraps today, but I would sincerly prefer you not make up little lies to scare me." Suddenly, a devious and satisfying idea popped into the young she-cat's head, and she pretended to slip. Then, the smudged Calico scooped some snow slowly into her paw and suddenly slammed it into the apprentice's face sloppily, nearly slipping.
Hopping nimbly back, she raised her chin and looked defiantly down her nose at the cat. "What were you saying, again?"
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever