View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2017, 03:47 PM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
(Sorry)

''No, im okay with staying out. Its quite nice outside, anyway. Im not really a fan of being cooped up all day in camp.'' she replied, her tone gentle. Before waiting for a reply, she drifted off and disappeared behind some trees. As she had said, she was a big fan off the world around her, and not eager to jump into battle. Owlpaw loved having calm days, were no violence went on. The she's fur blew in the rough wind that noisily and undetectably drifted around her. She carried on going, searching for a nice meal for her clan.
Maskpaw watched her leave, smiling he began to follow her happy to stay outside it meant he wouldn't have to go to training until he got back his paws carried him ahead of Owlpaw now he wasn't focused on anything else but his surroundings, It was serene looking back at Owlpaw he said "Can I ask you something?" the tom began to think of a question that echoed in his mind for quite some time but Maskpaw had never asked any cat it but he felt like he knew Owlpaw would answer.
| WIP Character Site!|