View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2017, 12:31 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

Scorchedpetal giggled as he nuzzled her and as she listened to his words. He seemed to be doing better! At this point she felt better herself for being able to make him smile. She stared at the star and then her mind froze as she took in the rest of his words. Me? As his mate? something she was darn near asking herself. But he did it first. The world seemed to stop as she slowly looked at him. She was entirely too speechless to try to talk, she'd sound like a stutterbug. So she let her orbs flicker around in thought before she smiled and turned to him, as he stared at the ground. She gave a small purr and licked his cheek. "Of course... Who else would take you on walks?" she meowed jokingly, finally able to speak. She nuzzled him slightly with a push, to tip him not to topple him, and she trotted away playfully. She hoped he wasn't in too much pain to deny a little small amount of running. She wasn't going to run to one edge of SkyClan to the other, more like mess with him until he tackled her. She wasn't being mean or rude, or trying to mock him. More like trying to have some fun, get him to be playful to, even if it meant he couldn't run and jump everywhere. She loved him for who he was, just a tom who had no flaws in her eyes, just purrfect imperfections.
Cliffheart smiled as he watched her gazed turn towards him lovingly. She had said yes! He was ecstatic, he wanted to run to jump, to scream! He couldn't explain it, mostly because he had never truly felt these raw pure emotions before, only one sided ones. He had never been able to have that true relationship with anyone, only small ones. He felt amazing that someone had actually cared for him. There was hope for him right? Of course there was, because his hope, his little Star was right here in front of him, confessing her feelings just as he had done. Just as he believed the stars beautiful, so was she, and he was beginning to notice more details now. Now that his mind wasn't clouded and self centered in his injured limb, he could see how the stars reflected beautifully in Scorched's eyes. He didn't deserve this perfection of a cat. Certainly he didn't. He didn't know what to do, so all he did was lean against her, purring. Without much hesitation, he reached forwards, swiping his tongue across her cheek, and drowned her in purs. As he felt her pull away, he had a slight moment of doubt, that she had been messing with him, pranking him, deceiving him. His heart was about to break in two, but he realized she wanted to play with him. That was how unsteady he could be. He didn't always believe everything right away. He had to doubt others, himself, and now his mate. That was one thing he strangled most with, and would in his new relationship. Trust, he had to trust her that she would be faithful to him, like he would be to her. They had to depend on each other now, to be each others twin star. They could be great, but only together would they shine their brightest.
With a playful little jump, he leaped towards her in pursuit. He quickly gained on her and was by her side, nudging her playfully in the flank. He was purring the entire time, and for once, he was forgetting about his leg, which had caused him so many problems. He was happy, and that was it. He was feeling true joy, which he hadn't felt in so long. And for once he finally felt free.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~