View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2017, 07:41 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
So I'm on mobile so sorry for short posts

Whitepaw turned her gaze as she saw an older apprentice pad towards her. She tilted her head. What did he want with her ,she thought. However, she kept a blank stare as he came near her. She perked her ears forward at his remarks and questions. He was going a bit to fast in his speaking. She kept taking breathes about to talk, but he would always begin again. She knitted her eyebrows in a confused expression at his last question. She took a breath, "number one, yes I am whitepaw, number two, no I don't have a mentor yet, number three, why me? I pretty sure I would be the last cat you would pick.therefore, are you having pity for me? If so, then I don't want it," she stated. She then leaned forward and sniffed his pelt to be able to identify him. The female leaned back and wrinkled her nose, "you smell like dirt... well mud," she stated with no emotion in her tone. Whitepaw liked to speak her mind no matter if it hurt another cats feelings or not.
[don't worry about it! :0 sorry for the late reply.]

Without realizing, Stormpaw nodded when she confirmed his suspicions that she was Whitepaw. A twinge of confusion struck him as she spoke, though; he didn't mean to show pity. "Ah, I apologize. I didn't mean to give you the impression that I was pitying you; no, that isn't my intention at all. I only wished to aid you, as you wouldn't know what to do without a mentor to guide you through what it is like to be an apprentice," he meowed, pausing for a second before continuing with what could be seen as contentious. "I... also didn't have any friends to socialize with." He shouldn't have said that. That sentence would only enhance the idea that he was interacting with her only because he had nowhere else to go—which was kind of true. In a way. Shifting back a hair as he saw Whitepaw lean towards him, he opened his jaws in response and took in her scent, quirking an eyebrow in amusement. He knew that he wasn't smelling the best, but he would never in a million years let an "insult" go by without saying anything. "And you smell like the nursery," he breathed, narrowing his eyes at the young molly. He did, in fact, have some dirt behind his claws from earlier in the day, but that was of no importance. None at all.

"Now. Would you like to leave the camp with me or not? The sunlight only lasts for so long, and I wouldn't want to be wasting it dilly-dallying with you." Sure, that could've been taken in a negative light, but then again, since when was Stormpaw ever positive? Rising to his feet, he gave Whitepaw a mere glance before making his way to the entrance with a flick of his tail. He stopped for a moment, looking over his shoulder at her. "It doesn't matter much to me whether you come with me or not, but I would truly appreciate the company." With that, the tabby tom turned back and padded off, albeit a little slower in case she decided to follow him after all.

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; February 19th, 2017 at 08:08 PM.