View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2017, 09:48 AM

My Mood: Annoyed
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Gorseflower sighed. She was angered at Quickstream for the course of action she took, but she would be quick to forgive, once everything settled down. This was not the moment for her to apologize. She had things to attend too. "Horizonkit, you need to see Surgestorm. I will be there too and we'll help you feel better I promise. Surgestorm will know how to make it not hurt when you eat, okay? But for now, I want you to drink some water and rest. I'll go find Surgestorm." She said rubbing her tail lightly on her face, in a sweet caress.
Horizonkit lapped at some water to help clean out her mouth of the acrid taste from her sickness. She crumpled to the floor exhausted from just that small exertion. She lay with her head on her paws and her fur unkempt and grimy. She really didn't want to go to Surgestorm but like a little weak kit like her could do anything to stop her mother. She knew that Gorseflower would never give up until she made her go to the medicine cat. "I'm doomed" she mewled despairingly.