View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2017, 09:36 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

Scorchedpetal purred as he pushed the mouse back to her, and she took a bite form it. As she ate the mouse, she listened to his offer to walk with him and she smiled. "Sure. I really don't have much to do." she meowed. He seemed to enjoy her company about as much as she enjoyed his. He was a rather kind tom who, at first, seemed temperamental but she got past that and she saw a kinder tom beneath his pelt. She rose to her paws and smiled. "I'm ready when you are!" are she meowed and flicked her pelt until the few snowflakes that had fallen on it were shaken right back off. "Hey, I think there might be a clear sky tonight, so maybe we can watch the stars. I love that stars." she purred looking up, then she looked down at him and got ready to be able to walk with him.
Cliffheart received the mouse and took another bite, a bit larger of one than he had intended. He chewed, his cheeks bulging a little from the amount of food held in his mouth. After a few moments of working it down he smiled sheepishly and pushed it back to her. He worked his way slowly to his paws, putting his front two first. He used his front two for stability as he lifted his hindquarters up to balance on one good paw and his splint. He wobbled for a moment gaining balance and the took a few hesitant steps forwards. He was slow going, but at least he was walking without too much pain. He turned back to face Scorchedpetal with a smile. "Feels better than it did yesterday, that's for sure. Must be that fresh poppy seed in my system." He chuckled. He padded slowly back to Scoredpetal and picked up the carcass. He began padding off at a slow, unsteady pace. "Ya comin'?" He called through a half covered mouth as he made his way towards the camp entrance.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~